Human Resources Outsourcing is a complex sale.
To achieve consistent results requires HRO/PEO business professionals who possess a high level of competency and confidence. Consistent success is achieved by those who can skillfully appoint C-Level decision makers, conduct a thorough discovery process, build the HR business case and articulate solutions in an authentic manner.
Since 1999, HROs and PEOs from all over the United States have chosen Training Camp as their professional development program for training sales teams. Training Camp is an intense four day program that includes over 25 hours of education, multiple role play sessions, retention strategies and quizzes. At Training Camp, we teach real world education to increase each participant’s competency and confidence:
* Understanding the complexities of human resources, risk management, employee benefits and payroll taxes
* Strategies to gain appointments with C-Level decision makers
* A proven sales process to effectively conduct discovery meetings in an authentic manner
* Over 150 probing questions to build the HR outsourcing business case
* A system for discovering prospects’ human resources costs and budget
* Authentic strategies to close the business case
* Strategies for dealing with advisors and boards
* Daily reviews, quizzes and role play sessions
* A 60 day “After Training” plan to master the material learned in Training Camp
*Training Camp concludes with a 100 question final exam to test the knowledge of each participant
"TRAINING CAMP is an excellent program for the industry beginner and the seasoned professional! I'm lucky to have had this training."
Craig Ahlswede, CEO Allevity HR